Fellowship for MSCA European Joint Doctorate (MSCA-EJD) "GEM-STONES - Sophistication of the Transnational Order, Networks and European Strategies"
The newly selected MSCA European Joint Doctorate (MSCA-EJD) "GEM-STONES - Sophistication of the Transnational Order, Networks and European Strategies" launched a call for 15 PhD fellowships to academics, students or other third parties.
GEM-STONES is an integrated research and PhD fellowship programme involving 8 degree awarding partner universities, 6 non-academic internship destinations and a publishing house.
Its common research agenda is rooted in the shared observation that the proliferation of international institutions increases the complexity of the global system; whereas managing the latter efficiently and fairly constitutes both a necessity and a challenge for the European Union.
In response to this shared observation, and with the support if the European Commission’s Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions, GEM-STONES will hire 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESR = PhD fellows) who, with the help of their co-supervisors and non-academic mentors, will investigate the EU's:
- Institutional capacity to externalize its policies
- Networked capacity to ensure policy coherence
- Relative capacity compared to other regional organizations
Framing capacity to define appropriate behaviors
Said 15 available positions include:
- 3 PhD Fellowship in International and EU Law (ESR1 – ESR2 – ESR13)
- 7 PhD Fellowships in Political Science & EU Studies (ESR3 – ESR4 – ESR5 –ESR6 – ESR7 – ESR8 – ESR15 )
- 5 PhD Fellowships in International Relations & Comparative Regionalism (ESR9 – ESR10 – ESR11 –ESR612 – ESR14 )
All applications are to be submitted ONLINE through the program's webpage within September 15th 2016 (17:00 - Brussels Time).
The link for the application procedure and programme of doctorate below.